HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Great!

I'm a huge fan of homestar runner, and this was great! If this wasn't on newgrounds, I would have thought this was an actual episode from the website!

(aside from the ball jokes)

B B

Breathless...

There are no words in my vocabulary that can describe the awesomeness of this. If you visit newgrounds, or even own a computer in general, you must experience this.

the YuYu the YuYu

AMAZING!

This was incredible! The music fit perfectly, and your animations and art were great! You shold get with a good game maker and colaborate together to make a game about Bitey!

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Fun and Original!

The game was fun, and a nice little mind-bending platformer. The level design was good, and focused on the unique game mechanic well. You're aware of the bugs, which are really pretty minor for this game. Really solid overall.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

WHERE IS RIDDLE SCHOOL 6!!?!?!?

This is definitely what all your fans have been waiting for. The story was great, you pulled everything together very nicely. I think we can finally lay the riddle school series to rest.

Naw, just kidding. I want Riddle School 6.

Now.

JonBro responds:

Thanks for your review! And also >:(

Everybody Edits Everybody Edits

Great Idea!

At first I was a little skeptical of having a bunch of random people on the internet WORKING TOGETHER, but once you find those people that start saying "how can I help?" the game really gets fun. My one main problem is having the jump button on space, because that requires me to move my hand from either the mouse or arrow keys. Other than that, great game!

Spyro: Ice Caverns (FL Drums) Spyro: Ice Caverns (FL Drums)

Yesss

Really, any Spyro music is good music for me, and this one is no exception. You did a pretty good job of recreating the melody but offering some nice slight variations. Other than a slightly overpowering and repetitive bass line, I can't complain. Newgrounds needs more Spyro music, so keep on doing things like this!

Land of flying clouds (2) Land of flying clouds (2)

Doot doot doo

This was surprisingly chatchy! It's a nice little upbeat melody, my only complaint is that it sometimes felt a little off the beat. Other than that, Great!

Pokemon Battle. Remixed. Pokemon Battle. Remixed.

Well done!

I can tell you put a lot of work into this piece, and it shows! It's very faithful to the original, which is what I really love. i only have a couple things for you to think about for your next song (which i look forward to). I would have chosen a different sound/instrument to carry the melody, the one in the song is kind of siren-y to me. It also gets a little repetitive, so don't feel like you have to make a 7 minute song, I would have been just as happy with a 2 minute loop. But really, overall, great job!

RainOfTheRelentless responds: