Spyro: Ice Caverns (FL Drums) Spyro: Ice Caverns (FL Drums)

Yesss

Really, any Spyro music is good music for me, and this one is no exception. You did a pretty good job of recreating the melody but offering some nice slight variations. Other than a slightly overpowering and repetitive bass line, I can't complain. Newgrounds needs more Spyro music, so keep on doing things like this!

Land of flying clouds (2) Land of flying clouds (2)

Doot doot doo

This was surprisingly chatchy! It's a nice little upbeat melody, my only complaint is that it sometimes felt a little off the beat. Other than that, Great!

Pokemon Battle. Remixed. Pokemon Battle. Remixed.

Well done!

I can tell you put a lot of work into this piece, and it shows! It's very faithful to the original, which is what I really love. i only have a couple things for you to think about for your next song (which i look forward to). I would have chosen a different sound/instrument to carry the melody, the one in the song is kind of siren-y to me. It also gets a little repetitive, so don't feel like you have to make a 7 minute song, I would have been just as happy with a 2 minute loop. But really, overall, great job!

RainOfTheRelentless responds:

Thanks so much, I'll take that suggestion into account :D

Treetops (spyroiscool Remix) Treetops (spyroiscool Remix)

Great remix!

You definitely have a good song here! It really kept to the tune and feeling of the original, which I love (as you can tell by my audio submissions). Besides the percussion/main repeating pattern being a little bit too loud compared to the melody, I'd say it's perfect! I'll definitely keep an eye out for more Sypro themes from you!

spyroiscool responds:

Thanks for your excelent review!!!

Runescape -- Baroque Runescape -- Baroque

Beautiful.

Ah the memories. Very nice song, fits the tone very well. Brought me back to my days of mining coal for hours on end. Once again, excellent remix. Now I'm gunna go check on my runescape house after 2 years.

_-={An Angel Dies}=-_ _-={An Angel Dies}=-_

Excellent!

This song really does a great job of conveying the tone. As lots of people have said, you can almost picture a slow, tragic death of someone. Again, excellent work man, already looking forward to another!

MaestroRage responds:

Something simple, something ambient, something sad. These were the only things I wanted to express with this song. I'm glad you could see it! More coming shortly.

Victory!!!! Victory!!!!

A winner is you!

A nice classic fanfare, as if straight from a great rpg. Well done!

A Simple Piano Loop A Simple Piano Loop

What?

You're going to have put a little more work into a piece to earn the place you have on the audio portal front page. There is such a thing as too simple, and I'm pretty sure a 4 note piano loop falls into that category. Try adding more layers or a bass or something, or at least more than 4 notes in the melody. Sorry man, but a tune that was probably made in 5 minutes deserves nothing more than my 4.

The Nintendo Concerto (Pt 10b) The Nintendo Concerto (Pt 10b)

Epic.

This isn't just a review for this part, but the entire concerto, parts 1-10, which I just listened to straight through. I was addicted to your music from the very beginning of it and I am amazed at how great a piano player you are! I would always love when a song that I love would come up that I could actually name. This concerto deserves nothing less than 10/5, for it is true musical perfection.

Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix

Love it!

I never thought this song would translate well to techno, but I was wrong! Can still hear the lyrics in my head. Great Job!