[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Fun and Original!

The game was fun, and a nice little mind-bending platformer. The level design was good, and focused on the unique game mechanic well. You're aware of the bugs, which are really pretty minor for this game. Really solid overall.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

WHERE IS RIDDLE SCHOOL 6!!?!?!?

This is definitely what all your fans have been waiting for. The story was great, you pulled everything together very nicely. I think we can finally lay the riddle school series to rest.

Naw, just kidding. I want Riddle School 6.

Now.

JonBro responds:

Thanks for your review! And also >:(

Everybody Edits Everybody Edits

Great Idea!

At first I was a little skeptical of having a bunch of random people on the internet WORKING TOGETHER, but once you find those people that start saying "how can I help?" the game really gets fun. My one main problem is having the jump button on space, because that requires me to move my hand from either the mouse or arrow keys. Other than that, great game!

Thump Thump

Problem

Make sure you can play it on this site before submitting.

joelesler responds:

Yep sorry about that. All fixed now.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Nice

I loved the "game," despite what other people say. Some people just can't take a joke.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Nice parody!

It was a great parody of the game, with all the cartoon blood and stuff.

I'm still having my thanksgiving turkey though.

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

Nice!

This was a great avoider game, and I loved the art style! Challenging, but not frustrating. I could care less that it can't touch the ground, I don't know how that could "ruin the experience." I liked the things that fell off the stage, I wish there were more of those. Felt nice to get that revenge! Stupid credits...

Cosmico! Cosmico!

Wow!

Amazing game! Perfect gameplay, the constantly spinning and moving planets made it fun to rack up big combos. Music was great too. Very nice story, which you even managed to add some humor into. (at least I thought it was funny).
Great game, if this got onto something like wiiware, I'd buy it!

music euphoria music euphoria

Great!

Pretty fun game! The stars were in time to the music, and there was a challenge with the different effects coming toward you. You chose a lot of my favorite songs, pargonX9 and zelda. I just wish you could actually play to the music somehow, like click when a star appears or something. That's my only critique!

I'll have to check out Rez now.

The mouse game (my first) The mouse game (my first)

needs improvement...

Well, my first complaint is that there are only 3 levels, so its very short. Also, when you touch a moving obstacle, instead of sending you back to the beginning, it just freezes and lets you go by. Keep working, and fix bugs like these.